What do you miss

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Noah ( There’s a need 4 LOVE not just TIME together.) 2 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Ally
    Participant

What do you miss most about your anr?

I think I miss seeing the changes and impressive production.

I kinda wish my partner was interested.

Milkman805
    Participant

I miss being held close while latched on. I miss fingers running through my hair to help me relax. I miss the little tingling feeling I would get all over my body while I was latched.

Ally
    Participant

Giggling Milkman,

All that sounds so familiar….

I think I’m gonna blush.

envirosci
    Participant

Well said milkman. All of that is so true. I think for me though, I miss the milk most. Nothing really compares to actually drinking milk from a woman’s breast. I dry suckle my wife daily and it’s great. Being cradled in her arms, her fingers running through my hair…it’s great, but that one thing missing is the milk. I mean, it’s not really nursing unless you’re drinking milk, right? The warmth, the sweetness, feeling it spray the back of my mouth when it comes out. To me, that’s what anr is all about.

Milkman805
    Participant

Ally, Just giving an honest answer… 🙂

Thinking maybe someday my dream may come true again…

Ally
    Participant

Naughty Mister Milkman,

Are you telling me you miss snuggling and nursing!

❤️

Milkman805
    Participant

* With a little sparkle in his eyes Mister Milkman replies… *

That is exactly what I am saying… I have missed it for a very long time…

Ally
    Participant

Tsk tsk Mister Milkman

I have yet to see any posts in the last year or so hearing tell anyone you missed it

Milkman805
    Participant

* with a slight grin *

Very true I haven’t posted but that doesn’t mean I haven’t missed it. I have very much so and think about it quite often. Hoping that one day my dream will come true again…

Mister Milkman just prefers to keep things somewhat private…

Ally
    Participant

Giggling like not posting a convo on a public forum 😂😂

Milkman805
    Participant

Well I saw that you asked the question so I thought why not give an honest answer.

😏😐😏

Milkman805
    Participant

I am hopeful that I will get to experience it again. If not, well I still have the wonderful memories of my experience and am very greatful for the amazing woman that gave me those memories…

I miss having a relationship with a young lady who ENJOYS it when I suckle her breast.

If only it was easier to meet a young lady and have a LASTING relationship where we are BOTH happy.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.