wanting to lactate late in life with breast implants

Adult Breastfeeding Forum Adult Breastfeeding Stories and General Discussion wanting to lactate late in life with breast implants

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ally 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

quinn
    Participant

Hi, I am Quinn 55 years old. Have one child but was unable to nurse.. I am in a new relationship he is 62, never married no children. I had small implants put in several years ago but want to induce. Can anyone give me any input. He is all in. nursing 2 to 3 x a day 20 or so minutes. Noticing my left breast is fuller and firmer than the right. I stimulate my nipples constantly the entire time I am home. I love that feeling and the nipples when he nurses become very hard. I am small breasted with small petite nipples.

Rayla
    Participant

I Google it and this is what I found:
    The area where your implants are placed may also affect your ability tobreastfeed. Breast implants can be placed in between your breast tissue and chest muscle. They also can be placed under the chest muscle to prevent damage to milk ducts and nerves.
    So, I guess it depends on the location of your implants?

Ally
    Participant

I would just try…. love the process enjoy.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.