Adult Breastfeeding Offered in Denver, CO

Adult Breastfeeding Forum Adult Breastfeeding Personals Women Seeking a Partner Adult Breastfeeding Offered in Denver, CO

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Andrew 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Jenna
    Participant

Hi! I do offer my wet nursing services and live in the littleton area. I have nursed babies, men and women. I have auburn hair, clean, attractive, drug free/smoke free. Please let me know if interested.

Jenna

Anonymous

There are a number of people here who use the service of a professional wet nurse. I think it’s a good thing and a great service.

Duncan
    Participant

Hi Jenna, I’m interested on this service, I’m 32

Jenna
    Participant

Yes, I am still offering wet nursing direct from the breast. It is $200 per session, which can usually last up to one hour. Please let me know if still interested.
    Jenna

Eric
    Participant

Jenna, I will be in Denver Sept 20-23. I would really like to meet up if you are still available. Just sent a friend request. Thanks!

Madeline
    Participant

Hello Jenna I’m going to school at CU boulder I’ve have experience in this with one women back home. I would love to talk and get to know you thanks

josh
    Participant

Are you still available im very interested

Andrew
    Participant

Hello,
    I am interested, if you are still available.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.